Protection des DonnéesPRIVACY STATEMENT OF BOHEM ART HOTEL
Bohem Art Hotel is committed to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. This policy points out the way we process personal data provided to us.
Please read the following information carefully.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation we ensure that we:
• Acquire and process information in a fair way.
• Keep information only for a specified, definite and lawful purpose.
• Use and disclose information only in ways compatible with these purposes.
• Keep information safe and secure.
• Ensure that information is relevant and not excessive.
• Keep information for no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose(s).
By using our website and providing personal data through booking (or browsing) you confirm that you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement on your own behalf/ on behalf of others you are representing.
Address: 1056, Budapest, Molnár utca 35.
Phone number: +361 327 9020
The data we collect on the website may be used for the following purposes:
To facilitate bookings through our website.
To provide information about our hotel and the services we provide.
To respond to booking inquiries and other questions addressed to us.
To process authorised transactions (e.g. payment/ pre-authorisation).
To provide important travel information by sending out welcome letters.
To carry out guest satisfaction surveys and analyse the results.
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstance:
Any third party that provides additional touristic services (e.g. touristic program providers, transfer service provider) inquired by you or a representative (to make booking(s) requested by or for you).
5. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
All requests to correct or erase personal data must be sent in written form (by e-mail or post) to the contact details listed under section 2. We guarantee a response within 30 days. You have the right to ask us to discontinue using your personal data for any purpose, subject to exceptions. If you would like to revise, correct, or delete personal information that you have provided to us previously you may contact us by e-mail or post.
6. EXTENT OF DATA BEING PROCESSED
We process the following data:
• Personal data –name, address, phone number, e-mail adress, card details for payment/ guarantee, special requests and preferences
• Business related data - company details (e.g. name, address, payment information)
• Inquiry and booking information – information related to inquiries and bookings. This information may entail personal interests and needs and other data relevant to your inquiry (e.g. stay dates, related travel services, details of passangers, payment details, passport or visa information, sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, disability, religious or other special conditions or requirements)
• Guest satisfaction survey information –collected from surveys we conduct
• Correspondence – messages and communication before arrival, during and after the stay.
• Website usage information – we may collect information about your visits and browsing on our website unless your web browser blocks this. This information may include: IP address, computer device details, type and version of web browser, your operating system, time-zone, usage of our site, length of visit to the site, page interaction information, data entered to forms and field.
We collect and/ or generate personal data in the following ways:
• By visiting and using our website yourself or the computer you use may provide personal data (e.g. information automatically provided by your browser to our servers, information record on our web servers about your interaction with our website, information you input into the forms and fields on our website).
• Your personal data will include information you provide from correspondence (verbal/ written/ personal), by filing out any field or form on our website/ printed form we provide upon check-in/ before departure/ filling out satisfaction survey.
• We may acquire personal data from third parties and intermediaries (travel agencies, online travel agencies)
• We may generate personal data based on inquiries, communications and complaints.
We are committed to keep your personal data secure, and we have made appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and accidental loss or damage to your personal data. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures such as: usage of Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) software, firewall technology, etc.
We kindly advise you not to include sensitive personal data in any e-mails you may send to us including credit card information.
We do not broker or pass personal data/ information. However, we may disclose personal information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
We keep your personal data as long as is reasonably necessary or for any duration required by law (5 years). After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you
You have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete
In certain circumstances you may ask for the information we have about you to be erased
Such requests shall be sent in written form via e-mail or by post.
We will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license or passport.
If you wish to make a compliant about the way your personal data is being processed by Bohem Art Hotel or its partners you have the right to complain to us on the contact details listed under section 2.